Dracula (Penguin Classics)

Dracula - Bram Stoker, Maurice Hindle, Christopher Frayling What can I really say about this book? It is about the REAL vampires, before they became sex symbols they were haunting.
The beginning of the book with Jonothan in Castle Dracula was absolutely flawless, so exciting.

After this it kind of dragged on but it was written so well and I just wanted to know what would eventually happen.

I was in the last 10 pages going Oh my how is it going to end in only 10...9..8..7..3 ohhh! It was a quick ending in comparison to the rest of the book which took as long as possible with everything else. That is the only reason I give it a four instead of a five.

Otherwise, the writing was superb in this. I guess that for a book to stand the test of time, it has to be well written. There were times when I was reading and I felt like taking note of certain quotes. It was just that good. I may have to read this book again just to squeeze as much as I can out of it.

I really liked this book. I had been waiting to read it for a while and I'm glad I did and stuck with it.