Ender's Game (Ender, Book 1)

Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card This book is so amazing. Honestly, I didn't want it to end and I'm so glad there is a heap of sequels to keep me happy (for awhile at least).

Ender's Game is about Ender Wiggin and how he was practically forced into being a commander for Earth against the "evil" Buggers. The way he was ultimately controlled was horrifying but such an interesting read. I wanted to know if he would be okay after it all. I wanted him to be okay.

The other characters in this were just so intriguing, especially Valentine and Peter. Freaking Peter scared me with how crazy he was and the fact that he found a plan to gain ultimate power in Earth. The relationship between Valentine and Peter was shaky and so interesting.

The ending, got me. I wasn't expecting it and I was as shocked at Ender was. I felt like curling up in ball and being angry at everyone because they just didn't give Ender a break. And to think he was so young.

This is an amazing book and I will never regret picking it up and reading it. I absolutely loved it. I recommend it to everyone.